Community Well network practitioners enjoy the benefits of working with other health and wellness professionals in a beautiful welcoming space in the heart of San Francisco’s Excelsior District.
Other benefits include:
- Located on the corner of Ocean Ave. & Alemany St. Easily accessible location via the 14 & 49 MUNI bus lines, BART and the 280 freeway
- Discounted rates on room, classroom and whole space rentals with Wifi throughout the center
- Our shared space model allows practitioners to collaborate or cross referral when appropriate for the benefit of the client
- CW network practitioners receive marketing support
- The neighborhood has a strong community of nonprofit organizations that offer family services, arts and cultural programming
- Monthly practitioner potlucks & opportunities to facilitate group discussions on topics related to health and healing as a way to build community
- Air & Water Rooms are 15.5' x 9.5'
- Room Rates:
- $150/month for 1/2 day rentals (9-3pm or 3-9pm)
- $300/month for full day rentals (9-9pm) * Full day rentals can be split up into 1/2 day time blocks
Current Availability: Air Room Water Room
- Mondays ------- 9-3pm
- Tuesdays 9-3pm 9-3pm
- Fridays 9-3pm --------
- Saturdays 9-9pm 9-9pm
- Sundays 3-9pm 9-9pm
We believe we make an impact by raising awareness of health and wellness in our local community. This work is accomplished by committed like-minded practitioners focused on the common goal of making our community well. Join our diverse network of wellness professionals to help inspire, connect and enable you to develop your practice and create community!
To inquire about becoming a Community Well network practitioner, please complete the form below and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you for more information, thank you!