We learned via care2.com that homeopathy has several benefits. Homeopathy is "a natural, holistic, approach to healing a person, using minute doses of specific remedies." It is individualized for each person because not everyone is alike.
Here are 13 ways homeopathy can benefit you:
1. It can be used by pregnant and nursing women.
2. It can be used by children and infants.
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all.
5. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions.
6. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing: one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
7. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
8. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
9. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
10. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive.
Interested in learning more about homeopathy? Sign up for our How to Use Homeopathy for Acute Conditions workshop and learn how Homeopathy is a source of infinite first line treatments for the whole family. This class will give the basics of what homeopathy is and how to effectively use the remedies. Some of the things you will learn to treat are: colds, flus, headaches, teething, abscesses, morning sickness, injuries. One of a kind, easy to use, homeopathy kits will be available for purchase.
To learn more, please visit the class page: