After a long day of work and still many tasks to go, we create busy routines in our lives. It's hard to notice we didn't take care of ourselves the way we should and this creates a build up of stress. Purpose Fairy has nine tips to restore, renew and rejuvenate yourself.
1) Relaxing bubble baths - Not only do bubble baths help you relax but they are also good for you. They get rid off of dead cells and moisturize your skin. They can also help improve your health by eliminating symptoms of colds and calm arthritic pain.
2) Conscious breathing - Pay attention to your breathing. Inhale deep and exhale through your nose, this will help release tension in your body.
3) Power napping - By taking naps you will boost your energy and get ready for your next task. Your body will love you for this!
4) Walk barefoot on grass - When was the last time you felt free and connected to mother nature? It's been proven; the Earth’s surface has mobile electrons. According to Purpose Fairy, "A previous study demonstrated that connecting the human body to the earth during sleep (earthing) normalizes the daily cortisol rhythm and improves sleep. A variety of other benefits were reported, including reductions in pain and inflammation. "
5) Dance out loud - Play your favorite song and dance to it. Let loose and have fun, remind yourself to act young again.
6) Go for a jog - Running releases tension and stress. There is nothing like going for a run and clearing your mind.
7) Calm the mind - Meditation is the best way to calm the mind, it can also increase mental focus, problem-solving, decrease anxiety and even manage ADHD.
8) Acknowledge the beauty that surrounds you - Ever heard that saying, " You don't know what you have until it's gone"? Well, take a second to acknowledge the things that make you feel blessed. That is your family, friends, pets, house and good health. By getting rid of any negative energy, people surrounding you will notice that as well.
9) Self- appreciation - By already acknowledging things you need to work on, thank yourself for taking that step to renew your life. You are a wonderful person and work hard for others and yourself.
In addition to the 9 ways to relax and restore yourself above, Community Well is starting a Renewal and Rebalancing Clinic to help you take rejuvenation to the next level! Jennifer Moran and Jennifer Navarro-Marroquin will focus on steps to relax muscles, mental clarity, calm nervous system, stronger immune system and overall feeling of wellness. The Renewal and Rebalancing Clinic is first come first served and starts Friday's in September: 9th, 16th, 23rd and the 30th from 4pm - 8pm
For more information email email@example.com