We learned via MayoClinic that childbirth classes can give you confidence as you head into labor and delivery, no matter if you are a new mom or not.
Check out why you should take a childbirth class:
- Learn new things you didn't know about labor, delivery and postpartum care. You'll learn how to see the first signs of labor and what happens to your body.
- Address your fears. You will have the chance to talk about what worries you about childbirth and get support from other women who are going through the same process.
- Connect with your partner. Childbirth classes offer you the time to connect with your partner and learn how to support you during your labor.
- Discuss ways for dealing with pain. You'll practice various methods, such as how to breathe properly, relaxation and visualization for coping with labor contractions.
- Learn about the basics on medical interventions and possible complications. Learn how routine interventions can influence the course of labor.
- Gain knowledge about newborn care. Learn more about choosing a pediatrician, breastfeeding tips and bathing.
Click here to learn more about our Birthing from Within child prep class.
Click here to learn about The Journey.