Sharon Tom | Mediator & Parenting Coach
When: 2nd Thursday of every month from 5:30-6:30pm
- July 13th
Cost: $10. 20 minute semi-private sessions. First come, First served. Sign up for sessions beginning at 10:15 am.
- Are you at your wits end due to the challenges presented to you by your child?
- Are you feeling more stress and anxiety than usual and need extra support?
- Do you often fight over the same things with your partner with no resolution in sight?
- Do you feel like you are not being heard?
- Are you confronted with emotional or behavioral issues that you are not sure how to handle?
Come for a brief 20-minute semi-private coaching session that will provide support and tips on personal life issues you may be currently experiencing.
Sharon Tom is a family mediator & parenting coach. She is the founder of & Ohana Resource Group, a family mediation and parenting organization. She has facilitated the “Becoming A Love And Logic” parenting program since 2004 and has helped hundreds of parents to raise strong, confident and responsible children. She has been a practicing mediator for close to 20 years and has trained judges, police officers, attorneys, politicians, teachers, and parents the fine art of effective communications for 18 of those years.