Juli Tilsner | Midwife, Educator, LM & CPM | firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Saturday, April 29th 10am-6pm
Contact (510) 501-7868 or email@example.com
CEU approved for 8 contact hours through CAM and BRN
CEU certificates: 15.00
To register for the Homeopathy class, please send a 75.00 deposit to Paypal find me at firstname.lastname@example.org, choose friends and family option for no fee. If you choose goods and services please add $2.25 to cover pay pals 3% charge.
* Note Homeopathy, your name and email with payment.
* Refund policy: In the event of emergency or birth, $50.00 of your deposit will be refunded to you with proper notification.
Cornerstone Doula Trainings Presents:
- Homeopathy Essentials for Birth Professionals
- Easy and effective technique for acute life situations and your practice.
- Labor Prep and natural induction
- Morning Sickness
- Trauma and Shock
- Mastitis and more!
DOULAS: Homeopathy can be another invaluable fountain of information in your library of resources and a tool for your clients who have obtained permission from their care providers. I will give you clear concise guidelines regarding information sharing, and application in your practice.
Overview of what is covered :
- How to use homeopathy safely and effectively: dosage, potency and frequency
- Matching remedies to symptoms and pictures
- Learning the remedies and their key notes
- Home medicine chest: Common illnesses and injuries
- Pregnancy discomforts
- Immediate postpartum
- Postpartum / mom and baby
*techniques such as how to stop prodromal and precipitous labor
*preventing meconium aspiration
*stop a hematoma from becoming life threatening
Every student of this course receives:
- The handbook "Homeopathy Essentials for Pregnancy, Labor, Birth and Postpartum”
- A discount certificate for a custom 27 remedy homeopathic kit from a major homeopathy lab.
- Homeopathy kits with specialty remedies are available for purchase through Juli Tilsner: http://www.pegasuskits.com/the-bluebox-kit
- Juli's experience with Homeopathy spans 20 years. She has studied with Karen Allen and MJ Hannafin, leaders in the field of women's health, fertility, midwifery and homeopathy.
“Juli's Homeopathy class was fantastic. The material was informative, interesting, and easy to understand. Juli is a truly gifted teacher and easily kept my attention for 8 hours! Her humbleness belies her wealth of experience and knowledge, Juli Tilsner is a gem." Michelle B. Midwife
"Juli is an excellent teacher with an immense amount of knowledge. Her Homeopathy for Doulas course gave me the confidence to offer homeopathy not only with my birth and postpartum clients but also utilize for myself and daughter. She is thorough and her materials have proven to be a great resource." Simona F. Doula & Herbalist.
Juli Tilsner is a Licensed Midwife and Educator. She is Co-founder of Cornerstone Doula Trainings and The Cornerstone Method of Childbirth Education, founder of Cornerstone Midwifery Trainings, and Cornerstone Midwifery Services.
Juli's career in the birth world began in 1999 with becoming a Bradley Method Certified Childbirth Educator. She soon became a doula and moved forward with her midwifery studies. Juli joined a bay area home birth practice as a midwife in 2003 and continues to serve families in the Bay Area. Her focus and expertise as a midwife grew and she is now well known in the community for her trainings.